Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2024, 06:13 PM   #10
Spacemanspif

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22emmittfan View Post
Interesting you got the three wembanyama in same box. One of mine had 4. Only 2 boxes of 9 had any at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auctionjmm View Post
That was a big trend for me as well in my Mega break. 3-4 Brandon Miller in one box. Then 3-4 Wemby in one box. Then 3-4 Scoot in one box. It's a strange coincidence to say the least since they are all separate insert sets. I know sometimes with collation you might get certain players packed together but I can't think of a time when the same player, across multiple subsets, was appearing in waves like that.
well if the packs are as formulaic as I laid out above, being laid out in exact proportions to each other (exactly 4 base to every 2 shock), it is possible that the collation lined up that way and then just keeps repeating. seems like very sloppy QC though and bad that it repeats so often

also just to note for everyone:

you get 28 base per box (or whatever the number is for blasters / WM Megas / etc), out of a checklist of 250. 250/28 = 8.93. You should average 1 Wemby base per 9 boxes ripped, so don't get all mad when you don't hit one out of your 3 boxes and claim it's an SP

similarly, you get 14 purple shock per box. so odds of pulling the purple shock Wemby is around 1 per 18 boxes.

there are 100 eligible inserts and he is on 4 of them. if you believe my average of 7 base inserts and 3-4 parallel inserts, the hit rate is every 2.5ish boxes
Spacemanspif is online now   Reply With Quote