incentives bonus

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

Notices

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 10-04-2018, 11:52 AM   #51
REGGIE206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsurewood View Post
I finally joined “tapatalk”, so I should be able to start showing off pics from my phone of my fish

Looks amazing! One of my favorite non-rookie Trout cards!

+1 on the Perfect Fit Sleeves! I put all my graded cards and top loaders in them and seal them with two small pieces of clear postal tape on the back. I love them!
REGGIE206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #52
speedyjg13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSU11 View Post
I’m pretty sure those came out November of 2015. I have the 2, 3, and ASG Edition 5. I like most of the designs, but focus on getting the unique ones with the trout speckle patterns. Those are pretty cool if you ask me. They didn’t do a trout speckle on the 4’s, They chose the ASG im Miami and a camo pattern instead. I hope he continues to get a shoe every year, at least for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you PM or show off a picture here of all the Trout shoes?
speedyjg13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #53
Mattsurewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by REGGIE206 View Post
Looks amazing! One of my favorite non-rookie Trout cards!

+1 on the Perfect Fit Sleeves! I put all my graded cards and top loaders in them and seal them with two small pieces of clear postal tape on the back. I love them!
When I get home tonight I'll take a few more photos of other Trouts I have, eager to show off a few,now that I can post photos...

I will post my personal PC "top 10 Trouts" tonight. Many are not "high high dollar" cards, but there are a few nice rarities included.

Last edited by Mattsurewood; 10-04-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Mattsurewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:53 PM   #54
KB81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcptrade View Post
devolved also due to abrasive and immature comments based on wrong assumptions, people talking FACTS as if they witnessed or were part of the actual event/story, personal attacks and bull-headedness!
yes, its in a different thread.
Thank you for joining this thread. I love to read your posts.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #55
caflisch78

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB81 View Post
Thank you for joining this thread. I love to read your posts.
Be careful or I will point him towards the Judge thread!
caflisch78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:05 PM   #56
KB81

Quote:
Originally Posted by caflisch78 View Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:52 PM   #57
epatmythes

Quote:
Originally Posted by caflisch78 View Post
You can't just simply point him there... at least provide him a couple articles about Judge he can read (err, research) so that he can go over there as a certified Judge expert by the weekend
epatmythes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:53 PM   #58
KB81

Quote:
Originally Posted by epatmythes View Post
You can't just simply point him there... at least provide him a couple articles about Judge he can read (err, research) so that he can go over there as a certified Judge expert by the weekend
Old 10-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #59
REGGIE206

Quote:
When I get home tonight I'll take a few more photos of other Trouts I have, eager to show off a few,now that I can post photos...

I will post my personal PC "top 10 Trouts" tonight. Many are not "high high dollar" cards, but there are a few nice rarities included.
Awesome! I can’t wait to see them! I love all Trout cards! Low end or high end, I love them all!
REGGIE206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 03:18 PM   #60
pcptrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by epatmythes View Post
Why can't you just let it go? Why are you so hateful? Stop harassing people!

"Instead of pointing out the fault of others, look in the mirror, find your own faults and start to better yourself. That should keep you busy!"

Instagram:icollector23, Flickr:https://www.flickr.com/photos/144335251@N08/albums

Last edited by pcptrade; 10-04-2018 at 03:21 PM.
pcptrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 03:38 PM   #61
moosetequila

We need threads that are private... seriously. PBM software upgrades while you're at it.
moosetequila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:08 PM   #62
Mattsurewood

Ok guys, I’m going to do my “top 12” Trout PC Cards in honor of me finally getting with the times and being able to post pics. I hopefully will not be a bore! Why 12? Well, I couldn’t narrow it down to 10, and probably could’ve done 30, as I like Trout stuff so much..anyhoo...I’ll start with number 12..2009 Bowman chrome refractor. I made this number 12 just to get it out of the way. An iconic card, every Trout collector should try to own one. I paid 2k for this one a couple of years ago before the “boom”:

11. 2016 Strata/50. Ripped a case of this on release day..this nice fish was in the last pack. Glad I didn’t stop! I love the design on these:

10. 2015 Bowman’s Best Atomic Refractor Auto..I really love the atomic look, and the Auto is nice and clean. Pulled this at the LCS a few weeks after release:

Going to take a little break, rest of the top 12 coming up soon!

Old 10-04-2018, 04:16 PM   #63
pcptrade

Quote:
Ok guys, I’m going to do my “top 12” Trout PC Cards in honor of me finally getting with the times and being able to post pics. I hopefully will not be a bore! Why 12? Well, I couldn’t narrow it down to 10, and probably could’ve done 30, as I like Trout stuff so much..anyhoo...I’ll start with number 12..2009 Bowman chrome refractor. I made this number 12 just to get it out of the way. An iconic card, every Trout collector should try to own one. I paid 2k for this one a couple of years ago before the “boom”:

11. 2016 Strata/50. Ripped a case of this on release day..this nice fish was in the last pack. Glad I didn’t stop! I love the design on these:

10. 2015 Bowman’s Best Atomic Refractor Auto..I really love the atomic look, and the Auto is nice and clean. Pulled this at the LCS a few weeks after release:

Beautiful cards! You should create a flickr account and upload your collection there as well. Just a suggestion..

Instagram:icollector23, Flickr:https://www.flickr.com/photos/144335251@N08/albums
Old 10-04-2018, 04:21 PM   #64
KB81

Old 10-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #65
mattglet

Quote:
...I’ll start with number 12..2009 Bowman chrome refractor. I made this number 12 just to get it out of the way. An iconic card, every Trout collector should try to own one. I paid 2k for this one a couple of years ago before the “boom”
I only rarely look at Trout prices, but man it's crazy to see how much some of this stuff goes for these days. Props to everyone that got in early and kept. I know there's been 100 threads of people that didn't hold so we don't need to get that going again.

If he can somehow get on a team that can win a World Series, I sure hope the market is strong. I want to see how much more crazy it can get! (I don't own any Trout autos at all, just base 2011/2012 stuff, and it'll probably stay that way).

Creator of ListingAlarm - a tool that is better than eBay's Saved Searches! https://www.listingalarm.com
mattglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #66
wharfrat7624

Quote:

Those are some really nice...ahem...low end Trout cards

wharfrat7624 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:44 PM   #67
pcptrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wharfrat7624 View Post
Those are some really nice...ahem...low end Trout cards

LOL, I was going to say the same thing. Those are not low end cards! Waiting for the remaining nine low end cards

Old 10-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #68
Mattsurewood

Quote:
Beautiful cards! You should create a flickr account and upload your collection there as well. Just a suggestion..
Will see about doing that, thanks Between work and the wife, the hobby gets very little time these days.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #69
Mattsurewood

Quote:
LOL, I was going to say the same thing. Those are not low end cards! Waiting for the remaining nine low end cards
I hear ya..gotta keep the Vegas Dave types from ragging on me, ha ha
Old 10-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #70
pcptrade

Quote:
I hear ya..gotta keep the Vegas Dave types from ragging on me, ha ha
Thumbs up for your humility

Quote:
Will see about doing that, thanks Between work and the wife, the hobby gets very little time these days.
Wife and work come first

I wish you good luck!

Last edited by pcptrade; 10-04-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:12 PM   #71
Mattsurewood

Ok, moving on..l guess I shouldn’t have said “low end”, just didn’t want people to expect a bunch of red refractors and supers...

Number 9..2013 Heritage Action BGS 10.. great looking card, currently a pop 5..I remember selling 3 of these raw for like $20 each, then graded this one:

Number 8..2016 Topps Now MVP Auto/99..I ordered this one when the email came over, total impulse buy. Not sure how the whole Topps Now thing will end up when we look back years from now, but this is his first Now solo Auto. Of note: this card is notorious for streaked autos. From what I determined, right around serial number 70, he must have swapped out pens, as the higher numbered ones have clean autos. Surprisingly there are 2 clean autos on eBay now, both of course higher numbered.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #72
Mattsurewood

Number 7: 2014 Topps Dynasty. Was fortunate to pull this one back when it came out. I like the ‘14 Design still best to date in the Dynasty series:

Number 6: 2012 Ginter Mini red back/25. You just don’t see these pop up too often. Bought 2 boxes in ‘12 and this little fish came out:

Old 10-04-2018, 05:32 PM   #73
pcptrade

Nice! keep 'em coming..

Old 10-04-2018, 05:35 PM   #74
cardmole

Really like that Dynasty-beautiful patch!
cardmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 05:44 PM   #75
Mattsurewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardmole View Post
Really like that Dynasty-beautiful patch!

Thanks!